The AVR Wiltshire Half Marathon
Sunday, 26th November 2017, at 11:00
ARC Licence Number: ARC17/472
This event will be held under ARC rules
This event is being run in support of the
Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Competitors take primary responsibilty for their safety and participate in the event at their own
The organisers accept no responsibility for personal accident nor damage to athletic equipment
or other personal effects nor any public liability.
- The decision of the Race Organiser will be final in all matters.
- The race is run according to the rules of the ARC.
- The wearing of personal mp3 players etc. is not allowed during the race, for reasons of safety.
Anyone seen wearing one may be disqualified.
- Competitors must be aged at least 17 years.
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel the event due to unforseen circumstances.
Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable even in the event of cancellation.
Any runner seen to be wearing headphones will be disqualified from the results
- The marshals are unable to warn such runners of any possible danger
and the runners themselves may not hear any traffic approaching them.